ADVANTAGES OF A WELL DESIGNED AND CAREFULLY IMPLEMENTED ESTATE PLAN USING A TRUST
- No probate, so everything remains private.
- By making your trust the centerpiece of your estate plan, you assure that distributions to your loved ones are exactly as you had planned.
- You leave your assets to loved ones with certain protections that you choose. Unfortunate catastrophic illness expenses, divorces, accidents caused by your loved ones, or creditor problems will not cause the assets you leave your loved ones exposed to depletion as those issues are resolved.
- By what you say in your trust (and by example), you leave your values to the next generation.
- You achieve maximum federal estate, gift, and income tax savings.
- No need for guardian or conservator.
- You decide the criteria for your disability and you pick those who will determine whether those criteria have been met.
- You decide how your want your health care needs handled and you decide who will take on those duties.
- You decide how you want your assets handled and you decide who will take on those duties.
- Less risk than using powers of attorney.
Ronald Zack and Shanelle Schmitz areTucson Estate Planning and Elder Law attorneys who can help design an estate plan that will achieve your objectives, including providing for yourself in the event of your disability and your loved ones after you are gone. A carefully prepared estate plan can assure the transfer of your non-financial wealth, along with your financial assets. In addition to wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other planning documents, they can help with any actions in Probate Court – guardianships, conservatorships, probate administration. Please call for a comprehensive evaluation that will focus on your needs and your particular situation.
Counseling focuses on your needs and desires
Ronald Zack offers affordable, basic and advanced estate planning packages for your situation.